US Online Gambling
- Casinogamesultra.com Top Us Online Casinos
- Top Us Online Gambling Companies
- Top Usa Online Casinos 2020
- Bestcasinosuniverse.com Top Us Online Casinos
- New Online Casino For Us Players 2020
Gambling.org has been a trusted internet provider of gambling information dating back to1996. As one of the world’s oldest trusted online gambling news providers we’re here to best explain your options when it comes to wagering on the web.
Listed below we’ve reviewed some of the top US online casinos and explained how legal online gambling in the United States of America works.
You need to take this topic seriously as gambling is a risky venture to begin with. Punto banco casino bonus. Add to that the complexities of different, changing and difficult to interpret gambling laws that you have for people in lock down currently on our home planet earth.
Real money casinos in NJ. New Jersey online casinos started it all, launching the first legal and regulated US casino games in November 2013. There are now more than two dozen licensed online casinos available via computers and mobile devices, online and mobile sports betting, and online poker rooms, all running across the state. Fortunately for the state’s casino players, online casinos are now fully legal, but as the law is still fairly new, there’s a lot a player like you needs to know. Let’s take a look. Top 5 Michigan Online Casinos. Here is a list of our top 5 recommended online casino sites to play at for real money from Michigan.
Generally speaking, there is a huge wave of momentum in the United States of America with more states beginning to allow their residents to bet online.
On gambling.org we’ve been covering the internet casino gambling market over 20 years.
Browse our home page to get started learning about gambling sites today before you start gambling for real online.
Ad: Red Dog Casino: $25 Free No Deposit Bonus
Best USA Online Casinos [LEGAL]
The team at gambling.org are specialists with learning the real deal on gambling site trustworthiness.
Top quality customer support services based on gambler’s feedback is a major rankings factor for the online casino rankings found on the gambling.org website. Other factors considered in our ratings process include average slots payouts (RTP) and quality of iGaming regulation.
Top 5 Rated USA Online Casinos for Real Money
These 5 legal USA online gambling sites have the betting entertainment action that you’re seeking.
Las Vegas Online Gambling
To the surprise of many, Vegas hasn’t embraced the online casino/sports gambling movement as feverishly as you might have otherwise thought. While Las Vegas online gambling in legal, USA players can only bet on poker online in Vegas and throughout the state of Nevada. Even still, online poker gambling is widely popular and accepted in Nevada and there’s some seriously high “high roller” action taking place.
The poker players in Nevada that play online are beyond highly skilled. Many of those guys are true masters of the game. Some of those poker players can play poker on such a high level similar to how I’ll play blackjack running circles around the table, players & dealers when I get deep in the zone. You don’t want to get against players like that because they’ll eat you alive.
Ad: Ignition Casino: $2K Live Dealer Bonus
US States with Legal Online Gambling
There are currently around 15 states in the USA with legalized online gaming either already established and operating or with the legislation passed and the final regulation states being established.
The USA states that allow online gambling real money on sports games are:
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- South Carolina
- Rhode Island
- New Hampshire
Online Gambling in New Jersey: Casino, Poker, Sports Betting
The state of New Jersey earned the honor of bringing regulated online gambling sites to the United States of America. In 2013, NJ officials led by Governor Chris Christie won their case against the United States Federal Government for their right to legally operate online wagering websites.
Internet gambling that takes places in New Jersey are regulated by the NJ Division of Gaming Enforcement.
For players betting from within the state, you have a good number of NJ regulated online gambling sites to play on.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling
Pennsylvania has the second largest USA regulated internet gambling market coming in right after NJ.
And also like it is in New Jersey but few other states, gamblers have the holy trifecta of online gambling available to then in PA, with regulations passed allowing for betting at online sports betting bookmakers, online poker sites and real money online casinos.
Bookmark gambling.org now and come back every week for more USA gambling laws news updates.
Offshore Regulated Gambling Sites for US Gamblers
Ad: Bovada Casino – 100% up to $3,000
If you’re in a state without regulations passes then offshore licensed casinos remain the only option available to most United States gamblers. Since there are no regulations against internet gambling in most states, its not illegal to gamble online for the majority of Americans.
The issue is that the online casinos available to USA players are either licensed by countries other than the United States, or they’re not a licensed casino at all.
Read these articles for more in-depth state-by-state US online gambling data analysis from gambling.org iGaming authority analysts and team of expert gamblers:
US players should NEVER BET with an internet casino that is unlicensed.
That’s a huge red flag to watch out for to anyone in unregulated America searching for an online casino gambling site to play on that’s USA-friendly.
However, the recent trend of 15+ states approving regulations to allow for online sports gambling I think a logical deduction that a wave of online casino regulation will swell shorty after this USA sports betting monsoon that we’re seeing come through now.
Thanks to the emergence of real money online casinos, American gamblers have more options than ever these days. From slots to table games to video poker to traditional online poker, you now have thousands of games and dozens of casino platforms to choose from.
Setting up a new account, claiming your free no deposit bonus cash and getting started playing free or real money online casino games is simple, widely accessible and safe. On this page, we’ll show you how to do it.
Best online casinos US
Online casinos that accept US players
Players in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Delaware and West Virginia can all play some form of real money online casino games. And players in 49 states (excl. WA) can access sweepstakes casinos, which you can play for free or real cash prizes. Here’s a brief look at each state’s top online casino and bonus offers.
|Online Casino||No Deposit Offer||States Available||Bonus Code|
|DraftKings Casino||Free $45 NJ|
Free $45 PA
Free $45 WV
Free $45 MI
|• New Jersey|
• West Virginia
|No code required|
|BetMGM Casino||Free $25||• New Jersey|
• West Virginia
|Golden Nugget||Free $10 + 200 free spins|
Free $30 + 200 free spins
|• New Jersey|
|Unibet Casino||Free $10||• New Jersey|
|Caesars Casino||Free $25||• New Jersey||PLAYFREE25|
|Virgin Casino||Free $30||• New Jersey||30BUCKS|
|Tropicana Casino||Free $25||• New Jersey||PLAY25|
|Hollywood Casino||Free $10||• Pennsylvania||WELCOME|
|Funzpoints Casino||$2.50 free||• All US states (excl. WA)||No code required|
|Chumba Casino||2 Free Sweeps Coins||• All US states (excl. WA)||No code required|
|LuckyLand Slots||10 Free Sweeps Coins||• All US states (excl. WA)||No code required|
Some real money online casinos are better than others — from better software and graphics to better bonus deals and promotion. Software can make the difference and provide an easy-to-navigate environment when finding your favorite game.
In legal online casino states, online casinos must be produced by or partnered with an established and licensed retail casino in the state. That means you can expect:
- Excellent security
- Responsive customer service
- Safety of player funds
- Excellent bonuses, including for new players
Which US states offer legal online casinos?
As of January 2021 you can gamble at real money online casinos in five US states:
- Michigan online casinos (live as of Jan. 22, 2021)
Colorado and Montana have also passed legislation to license and regulate online casinos. Colorado went live in May 2020 with online sports betting. Well over a dozen other states have similarly legalized online sports betting.
Players in states without a current legal online casino option can also:
- Travel to a licensed state and play legal online casino games online.
- Play at a sweepstakes-based online casino (see below)
If you live in the West or a middle-of-the-country state like Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas or Mississippi, sweepstakes online casinos are a particularly good option as travel to a legal casino state is likely untenable.
More states are in the process of legalizing online casino games alongside sports betting and real moneyonline poker.
New Jersey Online Casinos
New Jersey online casinos were legalized in 2013. The state has a deep gaming history with major casino properties in Atlantic City.
If you already have a favorite AC casino, you’ll also find an online version of the casino. Here’s a look at some of the best and most popular real money online casinos in the state, all with excellent bonuses for new players:
Golden Nugget — This is one of the most popular online casinos in the state and has a wider variety of games than others. That includes a library of numerous slots.
- Golden Nugget No Deposit Offer: Free $10 on sign up
Tropicana Casino — This is the well-known property’s own online version and has been online since November 2013. It offers a comparable environment to the live casino and has exclusive gaming options.
- Tropicana Casino No Deposit Offer: $25 free on sign up
Virgin Casino — This UK-based gaming company partnered with Tropicana in NJ. Players can expect a proven online brand offering a lot of games, bonuses, and promotions.
- Virgin Casino No Deposit Offer: $30 free on sign up
Caesars Casino App — This site also launched in November 2013 and is one of the most trusted brands in gaming. The company not only offers a nice selection of games, but Caesars also offers online poker and sports betting.
- Caesars Casino No Deposit Offer: $25 free on sign up
BetMGM — Another proven company, this platform is from Roar Digital — a joint venture from MGM and GVC Holdings. The operator offers sports betting and online poker, as well.
- BetMGM Casino No Deposit Offer: $25 free on sign up
DraftKings Casino App – A stalwart of the sportsbook and fantasy sports industry, DraftKings has integrated its new online casino seamlessly into its portfolio with a nice range of slots, table games and live dealers.
- DraftKings Casino No Deposit Offer: $45 free on sign up
Borgata Casino — The Borgata is one of the nicest live casinos in Atlantic City. The MGM property also offers a nice online gaming experience and launched in November 2013.
- Borgata Casino No Deposit Offer: $20 free on sign up
Unibet Casino — This casino and gaming platform is well known in Europe and new to the NJ and PA markets. The company offers nice bonuses and promotions for bettors to give it a shot.
- Unibet Casino No Deposit Offer: $10 free on sign up
888Casino — The company partners with Caesars to power the online software. Players can expect a large selection of slots and table games with nice bonuses.
- 888 Casino No Deposit Offer: $20 free on sign up
Betfair Casino —This European brand partnered with the Golden Nugget to offer NJ online gaming. The casino offers plenty of gaming options and also offers sports betting in the state with market leader FanDuel.
- Betfair Casino Deposit Offer: $200 risk-free bet
Party Casino – Partnered with the Borgata, Party Casino NJ is packed with progressive jackpots, classic slots and live dealer games, not to mention a quick connection over to partypoker for some great poker tournaments.
- Party Casino No Deposit Offer: $25 free on sign up
Bet365 Casino – Renowned international brand roars into NJ with a generous bonus – up to $100 in free credits – to entice new players on board. Impressive game selection, too.
- Bet365 Casino Deposit Offer: Up to $100 in free credits
Pennsylvania Online Casinos
Pennsylvania real money online casinos went live in 2019, and several have entered the market. The state has seen major growth in the industry since then. Here’s a look at some of the best for PA players:
FanDuel Casino PA — FanDuel has become a go-to brand for any DFS or sports betting aficionado and will do the same with its brand new online casino. It wisely partnered with slick UK gambling brand Betfair for its casino platform.
- FanDuel Casino PA Bonus Offer – Risk-free first 24 hours up to $200!
DraftKings Casino – Much like New Jersey, DraftKings has integrated its new online casino seamlessly into its burgeoning sportsbook in PA to deliver sports bettors and casino fans a wide selection of slots, blackjack, roulette and even live dealers.
- DraftKings Casino No Deposit Offer: $35 free on sign up
BetRivers — BetRivers online casino (formerly SugarHouse) is part of the Rush Street Interactive platform, which also runs online sportsbooks and casinos in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Rush Street Gaming operates four live casinos in Pennsylvania, New York and Illinois, including three with the Rivers brand. The online casino offers some of the best bonuses and promotions in the market.
- BetRivers Deposit Offer: $250 bonus at 100% match
Unibet Casino PA— This European casino brand offers great bonuses and a wide selection of games. The platform is simple to use with a nice interface. In Pennsylvania, the operator partners with the Mohegan Sun Pocono.
- Unibet Casino No Deposit Offer: $10 free on sign up
Hollywood Casino — The Hollywood Casino was one of the first properties to move toward offering an online casino in the state. Players will find numerous gaming options, including a hefty collection of slots.
- Hollywood Casino No Deposit Offer: $10 free on sign up
PokerStars Casino – Already making waves in PA as the #1 poker site, the PokerStars casino is similarly picking up new players fast. Expect the same great software you’ve grown accustomed to on PokerStars.
- PokerStars Casino Bonus Offer – $30 free play bonus
FOX Bet Casino – Already one of the top sports betting outfits in PA, the FOX Bet casino is a nice complement to the powerhouse media brand. You’ll find about 200+ games ranging from slots to roulette to blackjack to video poker plus a very amenable casino app.
- FOX Bet Casino Offer – Up to $1,500 bonus on deposit
Michigan Online Casinos
DraftKings Casino – Much like its cohorts in PA and NJ, DraftKings leads the way as one of the first online casinos live in Michigan. Its expanded slots and table game lineup plus integrated online sportsbook make it super appealing for punters who like a quick slot pull or blackjack hand at halftime.
- DraftKings Casino Bonus Offer – $45 free play bonus
BetMGM — BetMGM has a major presence in Michigan and will be one of the first to launch its great platform and game selection in Michigan. With its top-rated lineup of slots, live dealer games, and first-rate sportsbook it’ll be a hit.
Casinogamesultra.com Top Us Online Casinos
- BetMGM Casino No Deposit Offer: $25 free on sign up
FanDuel Casino — FanDuel is a real go-to brand for sports bettors but has picked up a lot of new fans for its integrated casino. Thanks to its partnership with UK casino brand, Betfair, the casino platform is professional and smooth with lots of slots, table games and more
- FanDuel Casino Bonus Offer – Risk-free first 24 hours up to $200!
Golden Nugget — Already a surprising hit in the first batch of online casinos to go live in Michigan, it’s likely because of the wide range of casino games and slots Golden Nugget offers. That slots library is, in fact, pretty golden.
- Golden Nugget No Deposit Offer: Free $10 on sign up
West Virginia Online Casinos
DraftKings Casino – Much like it has in several US states, DraftKings leads the way in West Virginia as the first to open its online casino. It’s integrated seamlessly with its online sportsbooks so WV bettors have it easy.
- DraftKings Casino Bonus Offer – $35 free play bonus
BetMGM — Already a stalwart in New Jersey, BetMGM has expanded into West Virginia with the same great platform and game selection. Top-rated lineup of slots, live dealer games, table games and access to first-rate sportsbook.
- BetMGM Casino No Deposit Offer: $25 free on sign up
Delaware Online Casinos
While it may be small, Delaware was one of the first states to legalize online poker. The state offers online gaming in conjunction with its three racetracks:
- Dover Downs
- Harrington Raceway
- Delaware Park
There are limited options, however, with fewer slot games than NJ and PA. Table game fans will only find blackjack and roulette. Video poker fans will only find Jacks or Better.
These three properties also offer online poker. They all partner with 888poker, which shares liquidity with WSOP.com in New Jersey and Nevada.
Nevada Online Casinos
The home state of gambling meccas Las Vegas and Reno currently only offers online poker and not online casino games. WSOP.com is the only operator. It offers a shared liquidity market with Nevada and New Jersey as well as with 888poker in Delaware.
The WSOP.com Nevada poker site uses partner 888poker’s software and allows players to play for online bracelet events as part of the live WSOP each summer in Las Vegas. WSOP is a safe, proven brand and caters to players with:
- Cash games
- Sit and gos
- Multi-table tournaments
- Major tournament series
- WSOP Circuit and WSOP Las Vegas qualifiers
How to sign up for a casino account to play online
Signing up for a new real money account at an online casino is a straightforward process. Use any of USPoker.com’s exclusive links (see above) to get started and claim your bonus. Once you click the link, you’ll need to fill in some basic personal information to verify your identity. You can also then directly download the casino app from the casino website.
Expect to provide the following:
- Phone number
It’s a simple and safe process and only takes a few minutes. One thing to remember is that an account can be set up and funded from anywhere. If you live in a neighboring state (or elsewhere in the country), you can do all the account setup from home and then travel to Pennsylvania or New Jersey or Nevada to get online and play.
All online casino sites are regulated by state-operated gaming control boards and must follow strict regulations. That includes requirements for payer information and fund security.
Sites must also make use of geolocation software to make sure a player is in the legal jurisdiction of the legal state.
How to deposit at a real money casino site
When registering an account at many online casinos, you can take advantage of no deposit casino bonuses to get started. This is a small amount of real money (usually $10-$30) that will be deposited directly into your account for play at the online casino.
You won’t be able to withdraw that money, obviously, and it can be restricted to playing specific games (for example a few particular slot machines), but it does not require you to deposit any money for it to be credited to your account.
You can also earn some great deposit bonuses (free money the casino will match to the amount of your deposit) when you make your first deposit into your account. Deposit minimums at some casino are as low as $5; others are $10 or $20. Check our full list here to see the best small deposit casinos:
No matter your preference — laptop, desktop or casino app — adding funds is a smooth process. Unlike with unregulated offshore sites, legal online casinos operate in a highly regulated environment.
Gamblers can expect traditional secure payment options to get started, including:
- Online banking (ACH transfers)
- PayNearMe (a cash option)
- Wire payments
- Casino-branded prepaid cards
- E-wallets such as Neteller
Some online casinos will offer you the option of depositing cash at partner casinos. Another option is using a property’s own bank card. You can deposit funds on the card and then use it to fund an account.
A casino’s card can also be used to make general purchases or withdraw funds. Other withdrawal options are also easy and you can get funds sent back to your bank account, PayPal or other deposit option. You can also receive a check for your winnings.
Customer service and support are high quality and professional if you have an issue and need a problem resolved. Options generally include:
- Help database and FAQs
- Live chat
- Customer support phone line
Free online casino bonuses
When you sign up at a new online casino using USPoker’s exclusive links, you’re eligible for both “free play” and no-deposit bonuses. Free play offers a certain number of spins on a slot or play at a table game just for signing up or making that first deposit.
A no deposit online casino bonus is a form of free play. You don’t need to fund an account for the no-deposit bonus. Simply set up an account using one of the links given here and take each online casino for a test drive.
Once you’ve decided to fund an account, you qualify for an even bigger deposit bonus. This is released over a certain period of time as you play. This type of bonus is also called a match bonus, and some sites will match 100% of your deposit — anywhere from $500 to $1,000.
Play online casino games for real money
Here’s a look at what to expect at any standard legal online casino:
- Slots — This will make up a large portion of games at most online casinos. Progressive jackpots are also available. These are major jackpots linked between numerous games across a region. A fraction of each “coin in” helps build the jackpot.
- Blackjack — What’s one thing great about playing online? Players will often find better rules than live casinos. This doesn’t apply to every casino, but the rules could include: Blackjack payouts of 3 to 2 or even occasionally 2 to 1, Doubling down on three or more cards, Resplitting aces, Doubling down after splitting aces
- Roulette — The major benefit of roulette at an online casino is lower limits than found in most casinos. Some online operators even offer better odds. Different roulette games beyond traditional roulette can often be found, including: European and American wheels, Pinball roulette, Double ball, Multi-wheel
- Video Poker — You can definitely find much more favorable video poker games online than some you might find in Las Vegas.
- Craps — Ever been to Vegas on a Friday or Saturday night? The craps limits can balloon. Online that isn’t a problem — simply get those pass line bets and watch those dice bounce across the virtual table.
- Live dealer — You can also now play in live dealer games online in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Bettors view a dealer in a live setting and make their wagers on screen. You’re not restricted to just your desktop computer, either — you can bring the live casino experience to your iPhone or Android phone with the casino app.
- Baccarat — A classic game offering great odds. It’s simple to learn, too, as you simply bet on the player, the banker or a tie. If you’re new to the game, you’ll find much less of a barrier to entry learning online. You can also find other versions not found in traditional casinos, such as: Chemin de Fer, Lucky Draw Baccarat, Baccarat Gold, Punto 2000 (also called Baccarat Super 6), Super Pan 9
- Casino poker — With casino-based poker games like Pai Gow and Ultimate Hold ’em, you challenge the dealer over other players.
Real money casino apps
iPhones, iPads and Android phones/tablets have become one of the most popular options for real money online casino games. It’s a simple process to download a casino app, and you’ll find easy-to-use functions, lobbies and features on most platforms.
Use the USPoker links in our reviews to download any of the casino apps and take advantage of the exclusive no-deposit and deposit bonuses. More on real money US poker apps here:
Sweepstakes online casinos
Another option beyond traditional online platforms is a sweepstakes online casino.
Top Us Online Gambling Companies
Chumba Casino and LuckyLand Slots offer a chance to play for fun but also to win real cash prizes. These operate much like a social game where you play for Gold Coins. Players start with a certain amount and then can purchase more.
When purchasing more you can also receive a certain amount of $weeps Coins. You can then use these to play in separate $weeps Coin games. Accumulated $weeps Coins can then be used to cash in for real cash prizes.
Both sites are owned and operated by VGW Holdings Limited, a publicly traded company incorporated in Australia. The Malta Gaming Authority licenses both sweepstakes casinos as well as the Global Poker platform, which uses a similar setup. All three platforms are available for players in:
Top Usa Online Casinos 2020
- United States (excl. WA)
- Canada (excluding Quebec)
Bestcasinosuniverse.com Top Us Online Casinos
VGW sites offer safe and secure deposit options when purchasing $weeps Cash. The licensure process also guarantees player funds, and the company follows strict protocols.
Advantages of playing at online casinos
Playing at an online casino comes with a few advantages over playing at a traditional local casino. Some of these include:
New Online Casino For Us Players 2020
- Easier to learn the games — Many new players are a bit uneasy about playing a live game at a casino. Playing online offers a chance to cut through some of those fears about learning how to play. There are also free, demo versions of every casino game online so you can play to learn without risking any money.
- Very small stakes — You can log in to an online casino and play for very low stakes — or even for free. This helps you get comfortable with all of your bets and game options before you put any real money on the line.
- Easy, 24/7 access — Heading to the local casino may require a trip and hotel room. When playing for real money online, there is always a game available for any bankroll.
- No real table required — One of the great things about playing online is that you can play anywhere. You can pull out your laptop or phone and log in from anywhere within a state’s borders. There’s no need for a casino — simply an internet connection.
- No smoking, no noise — Online casino players don’t have ambient casino noise from clanging slot machines, slow cocktail service, a smoky environment, or a drunk playing next to them.
- New player casino bonus deals – If you’ve never signed up for an online casino before you’ll typically get a free no deposit bonus (up to $30) just for signing up plus a deposit match bonus.