SPECIAL OFFER FOR THE BIG GAME! If you’re new to FanDuel, you can receive 55 to 1 odds on a $5 bet on the big game. Simply register your account, make a deposit, and bet $5 on either team. (Please note the regular risk-free bet offer mentioned elsewhere in this review is not available for the duration of this promotion). If your team wins, you’ll receive $275 for your $5 wager! - To Claim Click This Link
FanDuel, one of the most recognizable names in daily fantasy sports (DFS), is bringing online sports betting to Pennsylvania.
Mar 06, 2020 FanDuel Sportsbook offers the best odds on your favorite sports and online in-game betting year-around. Join today and claim your $500 Risk Free Bet! FanDuel, one of the most recognizable names in daily fantasy sports (DFS), is bringing online sports betting to Pennsylvania. In partnership with Valley Forge Casino Resort, FanDuel fully launched its online sportsbook on July 29, 2019 in PA. The retail book, Fanduel Sportsbook at Valley Forge Casino, launched in March.
In partnership with Valley Forge Casino Resort, FanDuel fully launched its online sportsbook on July 29, 2019 in PA. The retail book, Fanduel Sportsbook at Valley Forge Casino, launched in March.
Place Your Bet Online! Located at the south entrance of the Diamond Jo Casino, the brand-new FanDuel Sportsbook offers 2,150 square feet of sports betting, with 4 betting windows, 34 screens, 3 sports tickers, and 9 self-serve betting terminals. Jan 22, 2021 DraftKings, FanDuel and more: A guide to Michigan’s 10 online sports betting options Updated Jan 22, 2021; Posted Jan 22, 2021 Online wagering is on the verge of launching in Michigan. FanDuel now offers online sports betting in multiple US states following its 2018 acquisition by gaming giant Paddy Power Betfair. The fertile New Jersey market was its first endeavor as a full-scale gambling company in 2018, but now in operates sportsbooks in 10 states.
In January 2020, FanDuel Casino launched as well. The selection of online slots and table games are available within the FanDuel Sportsbook app.
FanDuel is best known for its DFS business, where players build teams and compete against each other for cash prizes. It is quickly becoming a titan in the US sportsbook market as well.
FanDuel already has a live online sportsbook in New Jersey. It is also rapidly expanding its online presence to West Virginia, Indiana, New York, and Mississippi. FanDuel is creating a wave in the industry with its partnership with Boyd Gaming, which was announced in September 2018.
With its brand name and top-of-the-line technology, FanDuel is sitting nicely as a market leader in the recently legalized online sports betting industry.
FanDuel Sportsbook PA welcome bonus
New FanDuel users will find a fairly straightforward welcome bonus – a $1,000 risk-free bet. You wouldn’t need a promo code either. All you need to do is make an initial deposit and place a bet.
Your bet can be a minimum of $10 and a max of $1,000. If you win, you will receive your winnings in bonus credits. If you lose, you will be credited the same amount of your bet.
However, this credit is in the form of bonus money, so you will have to play through your winnings one time before you can withdraw it as cash.
FanDuel Sportsbook promo code PA
|Online Sportsbook||FanDuel Sportsbook|
|Promo Code||None - Use Links|
|Risk Free Bet||Risk free first bet up to $1,000|
|Last verified:||February 2021|
FanDuel PA Sportsbook promotions
FanDuel offers a variety of bonuses, from better odds, insurance, and free bets. It also creates promos based on major events like the World Series, the Super Bowl, and the Stanley Cup.
You can keep an eye on the “Promotions” tab to keep up to date on the continually updating promo schedule for FanDuel Sportsbook.
FanDuel Sportsbook app
FanDuel’s Pennsylvania mobile app is available on both Apple and Android devices. As mentioned in the previous section, FanDuel has one of the best sports betting apps in the industry.
Apple users can download the app directly from the app store.
Players on Android devices need to download directly from the FanDuel Sportsbook website. Unfortunately, the Google Play store does not support online gambling apps yet. Not to worry, downloading from the FanDuel website is easy, safe and secure.
Please note that the FanDuel sports betting app is separate from the DFS app. While there will be some crossover, they are not the same.
PA FanDuel Sportsbook loyalty program
Fanduel Sportsbook App
FanDuel doesn’t offer a point-based loyalty program. However, this launch is also the first under FanDuel’s partnership with Boyd Gaming. With that in mind, a loyalty program with Boyd’s B Connected program is certainly possible.
Advantages to betting at FanDuel
While FanDuel falls short with its lack of loyalty rewards, it makes up with a powerful platform and experience.
Here are a few reasons to bet at FanDuel Sportsbook:
- Platform: FanDuel brings a beautiful, robust platform that is user-friendly.
- Reputation: FanDuel is already a brand that sports fans are familiar with because of its DFS product.
- FanDuel is also owned by Paddy Power Betfair, which not only supports with its industry-leading technology but also adds to FanDuel’s credibility with its sterling reputation with players around the world.
- Betting options: We hope FanDuel will offer a bevy of betting options, which include live betting and cash-out betting. Pair that with the access to DFS, and you have one of the most dynamic sports betting experiences in Pennsylvania.
FanDuel Sportsbook online and app features
As mentioned previously, FanDuel has a very sleek and easy-to-navigate platform. Whether you are playing online or on the mobile app, you will find everything you could need just a click away.
The main page features the current promotions, popular bets, and live bets.
The biggest sporting events are usually prominently featured on FanDuel’s homepage. The main page of the mobile app also features popular sports like the NBA, MLB, and the English Premier League for easy access. You will find these same shortcuts on the toolbar on the left on the online version.
Additionally, all the sports options are in the left-hand side toolbar. On the right-hand side, you will find your active bet slips. On the FanDuel mobile app, these features are readily available via the bottom toolbar.
Overall, FanDuel has produced an unmatched platform to create a clean and fantastic player experience.
FanDuel live betting
Live betting, also known as in game betting, is prominently featured on FanDuel Sportsbook. You can find links to all live events throughout the interface.
FanDuel offers an assortment of in play bets and features the popular cash out bet. You can access these in play bets by going to the “Live Betting” tab, choosing your game and then clicking “More Bets” in the bottom-right-hand corner of the game listing.
Game options at FanDuel PA
Players looking for a wide variety of games to bet on are in luck. FanDuel offers a long list of sports and leagues to enjoy.
You can click on any of the popular sports featured throughout the site that rotate with the seasons. You can explore FanDuel’s long lists of games to find what you desire.
The sports offerings at FanDuel Sportsbook include:
- Australian rules football
- Basketball: NBA, EuroLeague, and college
- Football: NFL and college, and CFL
- Golf: US Tour, Specials, European Tour, and Majors
- Mixed martial arts
- Motor racing: NASCAR and Formula 1
- Soccer: This includes tabs for EPL, MLS, UEFA, Spain, International, UK, and Germany.
- Tennis: This includes tabs for the ATP Tour, WTA Tour, ITF Tour, French Open, US Open, and Wimbledon.
Among the list of sports, you will also find a tab for “Daily Odds Boost,” which features promotional bets that are updated daily. This list is ever-changing, especially with special events like the NFL draft, Olympics, etc.
Types of bets at FanDuel
FanDuel spoils players with a large assortment of bets. This includes your classic bet types, but also a fair amount of sport specific and special bets.
Here are some basic descriptions of bets you can expect to see on the PA FanDuel online sportsbook:
- Straight bet: This is a bet on whether your selection wins.
- Spread bet: This is a bet on a team to cover the point, goal, or run spread. With this bet, you are saying that the team you choose will cover the point spread designated by oddsmakers. You can win a bet with a losing team if the point spread puts them ahead.
- Proposition betting aka prop bets: This is a bet on a specific aspect of an event. At FanDuel, you can bet on player or game props.
- Live betting aka in-game betting: This is a bet on events currently happening. Odds on these games are continually adjusting with bets being made up until the final whistle.
- Half and quarter betting: These are bets on a players performance during a half or quarter.
- Futures: These are bets placed on events in the future. You could be betting on a team to win a championship or division before the season begins.
- Parlay bets: These are bets that involve multiple legs. For instance, for the NFL draft, you can place a parlay bet on who the first three picks will be.
- Round robins: This is a way to place multiple parlay bets at once. Using our NFL draft example a parlay bet you would say Player A will be drafted first, Player B will be drafted second and Player C will be drafted third. For the parlay bet, they much fall in that order, but if you make a round robin bet, Player C could be drafted first, Player A second and Player B third and you would still win.
- Teaser bets: These bets vary by sport, but they allow you to add points to an underdog or subtract points from the odds of a favorite. You must choose a minimum of two teams under this bet.
Beyond these bets, FanDuel offers sport-specific bets and players can take advantage of cash out bets during live betting. As mentioned above, you can find more bets by clicking the “More Wagers” button under your desired event.
Banking at FanDuel Sportsbook online
While banking has been an issue for online gambling sites in the past, operators have made great strides to make this process as easy as possible for players.
FanDuel has excellent partners in Betfair and Valley Forge that will help make depositing and withdrawing and easy process for PA players.
Banking options we can expect to see at the FanDuel online sportsbook include:
- Visa or Mastercard: You can use your credit or debit card to load your account. While this is a legal and regulated site, some banks may not approve of this option.
- E-checks/ACH: This option is essentially an instant electronic check. To make this option instant, you have to go through a pre-approval process. There are deposit limits set by a third-party partner.
- PayNearMe: With this method, you create a barcode on your FanDuel online account and then take that to a 7-Eleven convenience store to make your deposit at the checkout counter.
- PayPal: You can bank with the ease and security of PayPal. Using PayPal adds a layer of player protection and is good for those who do not want to link their bank account to an online gambling website.
- Neteller: Similar to PayPal, Neteller is a third-party wallet solution.
Live deposits and withdrawals are available at the cage at Valley Forge Casino Resort.
FanDuel customer support
FanDuel is experienced in the nuance of customer care. On its website, you can find resources on how to place bets, banking and other rules. They also have a comprehensive FAQ section that covers basic questions.
You can reach the support team in four different ways. These options include:
- Live chat: You can speak with a representative via live chat 24/7. Just click the blue chat bubble at the bottom-right-hand corner of your screen or go to the “Support” page.
- Email: FanDuel offers 24/7 support. You can email any question or concern to [email protected].
- Phone: Phone support is available 24/7 by calling 877-689-0662.
- Mail: This is not the most effective method of support, but if you would like to reach FanDuel by mail, you can send a letter to:
Betfair Interactive US LLC
PO Box 158
Jersey City, NJ 07303
Like all online gambling operators, FanDuel offers responsible gaming tools. These tools allow you to place limits, take cool-off periods or self-exclude from gambling sites.
You will also find information on its responsible gaming policy and information for gambling problem support.
FanDuel in Pennsylvania
FanDuel has a branded sportsbook located in the Valley Forge Casino Resort. The sportsbook is more than 1,800 square feet of sports betting bliss with nearly 30 TVs and tellers ready to take your bets on any game. The land-based sportsbook opened its doors in March.
History of Valley Forge Casino Resort and FanDuel
Valley Forge opened its doors in 2012 after a heated rivalry and court battle with Parx Casino. Valley Forge is a casino resort located minutes away from the famed King of Prussia Mall. While its betting area is on the smaller side, it boasts only 600 slot machines and 50 table games, it has the advantage of having two hotel towers, a selection of restaurants, a live-music venue, and convention space.
Valley Forge’s technology partner FanDuel got its start in 2009 as a provider of DFS for real money. A highly advertised battle ensued with DraftKings until the two companies finally merged.
In 2017, the company was purchased by Paddy Power Betfair. FanDuel still offers DFS but began offering sports betting when it became legal last year.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now available in multiple states, including Illinois, Colorado, Virginia and Michigan.
The company that made its brand through daily fantasy sports moved into the legal sports betting industry in July 2018.SPECIAL OFFER FOR THE BIG GAME! If you’re new to FanDuel, you can receive 55 to 1 odds on a $5 bet on the big game. Simply register your account, make a deposit, and bet $5 on either team. (Please note the regular risk-free bet offer mentioned elsewhere in this review is not available for the duration of this promotion). If your team wins, you’ll receive $275 for your $5 wager! - To Claim Click This Link
Signing up at FanDuel Sportsbook
Joining FanDuel Sportsbook is just about the same in MI, NJ, PA, IN, WV, CO, TN, IA, IL & VA. It’s a very simple process and only takes a minute to complete. To register for the online sportsbook, you’ll be required to provide the following information:
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Social security number
New customers will also have to create a username and password they’ll use to sign in to the sportsbook each time. Bettors will need to enter two security questions as well.
A photo ID is not required to sign up in either state.
Its online sportsbook launched in NJ for both iOS and Android in Sept. 2018. Since debuting, it has been the leader in the NJ market in terms of generating revenue.
FanDuel Sportsbook promo code for February 2021
When you make your first bet at FanDuel Sportsbook after depositing with our exclusive link, FanDuel will give you a $1,000 risk-free bet. That means you will receive up to a $1,000 refund if you lose your first real-money sports wager.
|Fanduel Sportsbook Promo Code:||None - Use Links|
|Betting Bonus:||$1,000 risk-free bet|
|Fanduel Sportsbook States:||MI, NJ, PA, IN, WV, CO, TN, IA, IL & VA|
|Fanduel Sports Offered:||NFL, MLB, NBA, Golf, NHL, MMA|
|Last Verified:||February 7, 2021|
FanDuel Sportsbook app
Thanks to the company’s history with daily fantasy sports, FanDuel and Flutter have plenty of mobile gaming experience, which is evident in their new sportsbook app available for both iOS (iPhones and iPads) and Android.
The first thing players will notice – and appreciate – is how closely the mobile pages mirror those on the desktop site. The homepage comes with easy-to-use shortcuts that take the user to their sport of choice – NFL, college football, baseball, etc.
There are also three tabs linked to three tables of games – Popular, Live, and Upcoming – so whether a player is looking to bet with the masses, see what’s happening at the moment, or look ahead to a future event, it’s all easy to find.
FanDuel’s mobile sportsbook also allows users to register directly through the app.
Registration eligibility at FanDuel Sportsbook
FanDuel Sportsbook has similar eligibility requirements in all the states where it operates. Technically, anyone over the age of 21 may register for an account. However, you must be physically located in the respective state in order to be able to wager.
The online sportsbook will use geolocation to determine your exact location when trying to access FanDuel. Bettors using their mobile devices must turn on location services, while those using the desktop version have to download a location detection plug-in.
So in order to legally bet at the FanDuel NJ sportsbook, for example, you must be at least 21 years old and within the Garden State while gambling. The same rule holds true for MI, PA, IN, WV, CO, TN, IA, IL and VA FanDuel customers. Bettors must be of age and physically within the relevant state’s borders while making a wager.
There are some restrictions on who is allowed to gamble, too. Certain individuals who have jobs that could potentially influence the result of a sporting event are prohibited from placing sports bets. This includes people like players, coaches, referees, and trainers.
Casino key employees, as well as casino employees banned from wagering in any casino or simulcasting facility, also may not use FanDuel Sportsbook.
New registrants to the Iowa sportsbook must for the time being complete their registration in-person at the Diamond Jo Casino. This requirement is expected to change in 2021.
Where is FanDuel Legal?
Similar to DraftKings, FanDuel is another operator that’s expanded outside of daily fantasy and is now a leader in legal sports betting.
The online sportsbook has grown significantly, launching in many states around the country. Currently, the sports betting app is offered in Michigan, New Jersey, Indiana, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Colorado, Tennessee, Illinois,Virginiaand Iowa.
Other states are sure to follow.
FanDuel online sportsbook locations:
- FanDuel Sportsbook in NJ. FanDuel Sportsbook first launched in the New Jersey market in September 2018. It partnered with the Meadowlands Racetrack in East Rutherford. FanDuel features a retail sportsbook at the racetrack.
- FanDuel Sportsbook in PA. FanDuel Pennsylvania was next up. The online sportsbook crossed NJ’s border and went live in PA in July 2019. It joined the state thanks to a partnership with the Valley Forge Casino Resort in King of Prussia. FanDuel had opened up its retail sportsbook at the casino a few months earlier, in March 2019.
- FanDuel Sportsbook in WV. West Virginia was the next state to get a FanDuel Sportsbook. It released in the Mountain State in August 2019. The online sportsbook has a deal with a private resort, The Greenbrier, located in White Sulphur Springs. FanDuel also has a brick and mortar sportsbook at The Casino Club at The Greenbrier Resort, which opened a year earlier, in August 2018.
- FanDuel Sportsbook in IN. FanDuel Indiana launched in October 2019. It joined the state through a deal with Belterra Casino Resort in Florence. FanDuel features a retail sportsbook at the Belterra Casino, as well as the Blue Chip Casino in Michigan City. Both land-based books opened their doors in September 2019.
- FanDuel Sportsbook in CO. More recently, FanDuel launched in the Colorado sports betting market in May 2020. It partnered with Twin River Holdings, which owns and operates three casinos in Black Hawk. Specifically, FanDuel has a deal with the Golden Gates Casino; however, it doesn’t have a retail location at this point.
- FanDuel Sportsbook in IL. FanDuel Illinois went live in August 2020. It joined the state through a partnership with the Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino, located in East Peoria. The casino includes a land-based FanDuel Sportsbook.
- FanDuel Sportsbook in IA. The online sports betting app launched in Iowa in September 2020. FanDuel has a deal in place with the Diamond Jo Worth Casino in Northwood. FanDuel includes a retail sportsbook at the casino in Northwood, along with the Diamond Jo Casino Dubuque.
- FanDuel Sportsbook in TN. Sports betting in Tennessee went live on November 1, 2020. FanDuel was one of three sportsbooks to go live that very day. There are no land-based or retail sportsbooks in Tennessee, but the full FanDuel online sportsbook is available to in-state bettors.
- FanDuel Sportsbook in VA. FanDuel was the very first online sportsbook to hit the Virginia market when it launched on January 1, 2021. Sportsbetting in Virginia is available via mobile app only.
- FanDuel Sportsbook in MI. The online sportsbook launched in Michigan on January 22, 2021 thanks to a deal with MotorCity Casino in Detroit. FanDuel opened its retail sportsbook at the casino in March 2020.
If you live by any of the retail FanDuel locations, you are permitted to deposit and withdraw funds from the casino cage.
In New Jersey, Virginia, and Illinois, you can’t make wagers involving colleges that reside in the state.
Iowa and Tennessee also restrict betting on college sports more than the pro markets; neither state allows wagers on individual college athletes.
FanDuel Sportsbook loyalty program
FanDuel Sportsbook does not have a rewards program in place for its sportsbook at this time. Currently, FanDuel customers can only acquire FanDuel Players Club points by participating in daily fantasy games.
FanDuel is looking into expanding its loyalty program to include the sportsbook in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Tennessee, Virginia, Michigan and Colorado. At this time, however, bettors will not earn any rewards points for placing wagers at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Any changes to this will be updated moving forward.
The current promotions running at the FanDuel MI, PA, NJ, IN, WV, IL, IA, TN, VA and CO sportsbooks are the same. It’s quite possible that these will differ moving forward. A lot of online sportsbooks provide promos and odds boosts based on the professional and college teams in their specific region.
For example, during football season FanDuel in NJ could offer enhanced odds for teams like the New York Giants and Jets, while the Fanduel PA sportsbook might be geared more toward the Philadelphia Eagles and Pittsburgh Steelers. FanDuel CO might offer deals for the Denver Broncos, and FanDuel IN could boost odds for Colts games. FanDuel WV will probably offer some boosts for Mountaineers games, FanDuel IL will likely put its boost behind the Chicago Bears, and Iowa will likely cheer on the Iowa Hawkeyes.
Not all promotions are that specific. Here are some promotions that FanDuel runs:
Fanduel Phone Number
- Multi-Sport Parlay Insurance
- Daily Odds Boost
- $1,000 Risk Free Bet
We already discussed the up to $1,000 risk-free bet, which is valid for one use when first joining FanDuel. The online sportsbook will refund your account up to $1,000 in site credit if you lose your first wager.
Multi-Sport Parlay Insurance gives money back to bettors as well. If you create a parlay with four or more legs in any sport and it loses by just one, you’re eligible to receive up to $25 back into your account.
Daily Odds Boosts will vary every day. They typically include local teams or major sporting events taking place. Some will be a three-team parlay, while others could involve a player prop. No matter what games are listed, Odds Boosts provide customers improved odds on the lines specifically offered.
Deposits and withdrawals at FanDuel
FanDuel Sportsbook gives its players a variety of ways to deposit and withdraw funds for convenience. The options are the same in all five of FanDuel’s states.
Fanduel Online Sports Betting Rules
There are various deposit methods available at FanDuel, including the tried-and-true credit card. However, the company issues a warning on their website stating that some credit card companies treat deposits with online gaming companies as a cash advance and may impose additional fees.
The best way to avoid such fees is by using a bank transfer to make deposits.
Deposit methods include:
- Credit/Debit card – Visa or MasterCard
- FanDuel Prepaid card
- ACH (eCheck)
- PayNearMe (available at 7-Eleven, Family Dollar, and CVS stores)
- Online bank transfer
- Wire transfer
The minimum deposit amount is $10.
Withdrawal options are slightly more limited. If a player deposited with PayPal, they may use the same method to make a withdrawal. Users can withdraw via e-checks sent directly to their bank as long as they provide an account and routing number. FanDuel also supports direct checks, with processing times taking anywhere from five to seven business days.
Withdrawal methods include:
- ACH (eCheck)
- FanDuel Prepaid card
Cash at Cage Options for FanDuel
Many of the land-based partners offer cash at cage as an option to fund or withdraw from your online account. Not all states offer this so you may want to check the availability with FanDuel or the casino.
- New Jersey:Meadowlands Racetrack, 1 Racetrack Drive, East Rutherford, NJ
- Pennsylvania:Valley Forge Casino Resort, 1160 1st Ave, King of Prussia, PA
- West Virginia:The Greenbrier Resort, 101 W Main St, White Sulphur Springs, WV. Cash at cage currently not available here.
- Indiana: Belterra Casino Resort, in Florence, IN and Blue Chip Casino, in Michigan City, IN
- Illinois: Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino, 21 Blackjack Blvd, East Peoria, IL
- Iowa:Diamond Jo Worth Casino, at Northwood, IA, and Dubuque, IA
- Colorado: Golden Gates Casino, 261 Main St, Black Hawk, CO. Cash at cage currently not available here.
- Michigan:MotorCity Casino, 2901 Grand River Ave, Detroit, MI
- Tennessee: Online sportsbooks do not have land-based partners in Tennessee
- Virginia: Online sportsbooks do not have land-based partners in Virginia
Available sports wagers at FanDuel Sportsbook
FanDuel Sportsbook has plenty of different betting options to choose from in its five service states. The online sportsbook allows customers to place bets in the following ways:
- Round Robin
- Live in-play
- Point spread
FanDuel provides a Bet Guide that gives insight for how to bet every sport offered on the sportsbook. It has detailed information that will help new bettors understand the basics around all of the different bets available and how they’re applied to the variety of markets.
One of the most popular ways to bet through the FanDuel Sportsbook is with live in-game wagering. Zar casino free spins. This style of bet allows players to place a wager on a game even after it has started.
Live betting allows customers to miss the start of a game and still have the opportunity to bet on it. It also lets bettors actually see how a game begins before committing any money.
Since the odds change in real-time based on the current action unfolding in the game, live betting can be a very exciting and interactive way to watch sports.
The Growth of FanDuel Sportsbook
FanDuel expanded from daily fantasy sports into the regulated legal sports betting market in July 2018. It partnered with the Meadowlands Racetrack to help bring a retail sportsbook to the state of NJ.
Since that time, FanDuel has been continuously growing its sports betting brand. Its online sportsbook launched in the Garden State on Sept. 2018.
In March 2019, FanDuel moved into PA and built another land-based sportsbook at Valley Forge Casino Resort.
The FanDuel PA mobile betting app went live in July 2019. It is the fourth online sportsbook released in the Keystone State.
FanDuel then entered West Virginia with its sports betting app in August 2019. It followed that debut with a launch in Indiana in October 2019. The latest states to come online with a FanDuel Sportsbook are Colorado in May 2020, Illinois in August 2020, Iowa in September 2020, Tennessee in November 2020, and Virginia in January 2021.