Canfield Solitaire Game (or play Canfield Turn Three)
Your goal is to win! You win the game when you move all cards to the foundations (the 4 piles in the upper right corner). Casino las vegas no deposit bonus codes 2017.
Cards are shuffled and 13 go face down to the reserve (the vertical pile) with the top card face up. Then one card is dealt to the first foundation and into each tableau pile. The remaining 34 cards forms the stock (top left) and the game starts with one card turned into the waste pile.
- Each foundation starts with the same rank than the first one
- Foundations build up by suit, wrapping from King to Ace if necessary
- Tableau piles build down by alternating color, wrapping from Ace to King if necessary
- Only the top card from tableau pile is playable, but you can move a full pile
- An empty tableau pile is filled with the reserve
- When the reserve runs out, any playable card can fill a free pile
When all moves are done, you turn one card from the stock to the waste. When you're out of stock, the waste flip over.
Read blog to get more informations about how to play Canfield Solitaire.
Canfield Solitaire Network
How to play Free Canfield Solitaire
- Use drag & drop to move cards from one pile to another
- Click on the stock to draw one more card
- Double-click on a card to add it to a foundation
- Right-click (or tap and hold) to autoplay all possible cards to the foundations
Canfield Solitaire online game
Canfield Solitaire 40 Thieves
Simply click the top left title to play a new solitaire game, or use one of the menu commands:
Canfield Solitaire Arkadium
- GAME: Play a new game of solitaire (or press F2) at any time, even in the middle of a game.
- HINT: Get some help to find your next best move (or press H).
- UNDO: Back up one move (or press Control+Z). You can continue to undo until you reach the beginning of the game.
- ≡ MENU: Play another free online solitaire card game like Klondike, Alaska, Aces Up, Canfield, Cruel, FreeCell, Golf, Monte Carlo, Pyramid, Russian or Yukon Solitaire.